Welcome to HCV Advocate’s hepatitis blog. The intent of this blog is to keep our website audience up-to-date on information about hepatitis and to answer some of our web site and training audience questions. People are encouraged to submit questions and post comments.

For more information on how to use this blog, the HCV drug pipeline, and for more information on HCV clinical trials
click here

Be sure to check out our other blogs: The HBV Advocate Blog and Hepatitis & Tattoos.


Alan Franciscus

Editor-in-Chief

HCV Advocate



Saturday, July 25, 2015

Canada: Quebec to start reimbursing for 'revolutionary' Hepatitis C treatment

Quebec has decided to reimburse “revolutionary” drugs that can cure Hepatitis C, but only for the sickest patients at first.

According to the rules adopted by the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec, some Quebecers with the disease will have to wait three years before getting access to new treatments.

The measures concern two drugs called Harvoni and Holkira Pak that are supposed to cure the condition in 8-12 weeks.

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. My name is Layla, I tested positive to HEPATITIS B December last year when I had severe ribs pain and swollen stomach, I was told it has no cure at the hospital, but the doctor gave me some drugs to slow down the viral load and it became worse after some time. Out of frustration, I went online for more info about the ailment and cure, and luckily I found a comment about Iyabiye’s herbal treatment and how he has cured people with it. I contacted him and I tested negative to the virus after I completed the treatment.You too can be free. Contact:+234-815-857-7300 (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete