Welcome to HCV Advocate’s hepatitis blog. The intent of this blog is to keep our website audience up-to-date on information about hepatitis and to answer some of our web site and training audience questions. People are encouraged to submit questions and post comments.

For more information on how to use this blog, the HCV drug pipeline, and for more information on HCV clinical trials
click here

Be sure to check out our other blogs: The HBV Advocate Blog and Hepatitis & Tattoos.


Alan Franciscus

Editor-in-Chief

HCV Advocate



Saturday, February 21, 2015

UK; Hunting a Silent Killer: How to Cure Hepatitis C in the Undiagnosed

Hepatitis C has a cure, but how do we find those who need it? Patrick Strudwick reports on one attempt to identify some of the estimated 100,000 undiagnosed people in the UK.
A young woman – jeans and boots and wild hair – is sitting in a cubicle in the Accident and Emergency department of the Royal London Hospital as a junior doctor swishes back the curtain.
"I'm just going to take some blood," says Dr Emma Wallis.
"Just one?" asks the patient, spying the paraphernalia.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured my friend of HIV/aids, his name is Dr. Iyabiye. My friend suffered HIV for so long that she lost her job and became stranded financially because of HIV antiretroviral drugs she buys every time. Until 2 months ago when I heard about this doctor and I did contacted him to help my friend, he administered his medication on her and she was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after the treatment. I came here to inform the general public and to safe people from this life threatening & killing disease. Contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (+2348072229413 / +2348158577300)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to Thank Dr. Iyabiye who cured me of Hepatitis B with his herbal medicine, I fell sick September 2019 with symptoms like: ribs pain, dark urine, headache and lost of appetite. I when to hospital and discovered that it was chronic hepatitis. I was given some antiviral drugs to slow it down the viral load so that my liver will not be damaged, but the drugs wasn’t working after sometime and my stomach stated swollen. I came arose his recommendation online while I was searching for help hence the hospital couldn’t help anymore, he administer his medication on me and I was cured after taken the medication. If interested reach him through: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com phone +234-815-857-7300

    ReplyDelete
  3. want to appreciate Dr Ehizele for using his herbal medicine to cure my family herpes virus,since 3years ago my family have been having this herpes disease and it have been giving my family challenges,we were so perplexed cause my family have taken several drugs to be cure but every of our effort was in-vain,a fateful morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr.Ehizele curing people of their herpes disease immediately i contacted Dr Ehizele on his email: ehizeleherbalhome@gmail.com}, told him about my family troubles and he told me that my family must be cure,so he prepare a herbal medicine for my family which we use for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream for my family,my family herpes disease was totally gone. he an also cure the following, High/low blood pressure, HSV, 1,2 and 3, Diabetes, Cancer, Asthma Unable to get pregnant, heart problem, bad breath etc. why don't you contact him today and be free from your diseases on email, ehizeleherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347089384319

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big thanks to Dr. Iyabiye who treated/cure my brother of chronic HEPATITIS B and Liver Cirrhosis. My brother was diagnosed of the disease last year and will try several antiviral medications but they were all to no avail. I went online out of frustration for a new medication and I came across this doctor’s recommendation. I reached out to him and my brother got cured after the completion of the medicine. Dr. iyabiye’s contact: +234-815-857-7300 and email: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete